What’s up homies?? I’m here this week to talk to you about my most favorite things! (as of lately). I have been loving all these things so much recently. There’s a little bit of everything here today – we got some beauty products, we got some music, and we also got a little bit of food (cause would this even be me if there wasn’t food??).
Anywhooo, I have a little life/blogging update! Don’t read if you don’t want to, just head on down to the favorites – don’t worry….I get ya. Ok but seriously, I have met a couple totally cool people in this little blogging world. AND OMG LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON!!! Her name is Indy Blue and she is living the life I’m striving to live. She has a blog and makes insanely dope videos. I’ve been telling everyone about her (even made my best friend read her blog). I’m honestly on the verge of writing a whole blog post dedicated to how cool her life is. She’s only 19, and I cannot wait until I turn 18 so I can go travel the world too. This leads me into my current faves with #1….
1. INDY BLUE– I’m convinced she is the coolest person living on good ol’ planet earth.
2. PF BUTTER BRONZER– Beautiful beautiful bronzer. It’s not too orange or too dark, it’s literally the perfect bronzer for any skin tone. Tried to start getting more drugstore makeup now, and I’m very very impressed so far. My ‘Too Faced’, ‘Anastasia Beverly Hills’, and ‘Kylie Cosmetics’ spending needed to stop or I would have absolutely no money to my name. *The main picture on this post uses this as well as the highlighter down below! You can make it as subtle or highkey as you want!!
3. HOW FAR I’LL GO- This song is from the Moana soundtrack and ohhhh lordy is this song my everything right now. The Alessia Cara version is to die for. Haven’t even seen the movie but I can almost guarantee that I’m one of the biggest Moana fans out there.
4. LUNA BARS- I used to eat these everyday at school before lunch and I’ve gotten back on the grind and I’ve been a happy girl ever since. Haha really though, they are so good and are the best mid-morning snack. Or whenever you wanna eat it, you do you.
5. LASH DOMINATION MASCARA– Here again is another oldie but a goodie. I used this one foreverrr until I got a new mascara but I’m back to it and I remember why I was so obsessed now. You look like Kim K with them long luscious lashes after you put this on!
6. OLD SONGS- I have had this playlist on repeat for the past month and I don’t see that stopping anytime in the near future. The vibes these old songs give make me so happy:-))
7. XHIT WORKOUTS– I’ve been working out everyday for about a month now (that spring break bod has GOT to be in tact this year) haha but seriously, I usually run just a couple of miles on the treadmill then find one of these XHIT workouts, and man do they work! (If there’s one thing to really motivate you to check this out it’s this- one of the ladies who does some of the workouts has some Australian accent or something and it’s definitely the only thing that gets me through the workouts.)
8. MAYBELLINE CREAM HIGHLIGHT– Now this is the MVP of natural highlighters. This gives you the gorgeous ‘glow from within’ kind of situation and I loooove it. Throw on some masacara, concealer, little bit of the bronzer, and this highlight and you bet you won’t be looking like you just rolled out of bed:-)